Friday, January 23, 2009

School

This semester I am finally finishing up my generals. I'm planning on getting my Associates Degree this May and I'm hoping to get a job at a local elementary school. Last semester and this one I've really been able to get more experience actually working in classroom. I love working with the kids and I love to see them succeed. Today for one of my classes we administered the DIBLES reading assessment to 3rd and 5th graders at a nearby school. For my other classes I don't have much homework yet but soon everything will come all at once. So far my college experience hasn't been too hard. My hardest classes have been my generals and my education classes are a breeze. I'm hoping to finish school in just over a year from now. It will be hard, I will have to take as many credits possible each semester and classes over the summer but if I do, I could start teaching in the fall of 2010.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You finally updated your blog!! I LOVE it!!

Natalie said...

Why can't I comment on your 100 things? Thats a lot that I didn't know about you!! You know, when your lonely, I'm only a phone call away! :)