Wednesday, March 25, 2009

All Girls Weekend

While I have a free minute I figured I needed to do some updating. Needless to say, a lot has happened this month. . .

The first big event was the girls weekend together. It was a bit chaotic trying to get all the girls together, but at the last minute we were all able to make it up to American Fork for a little partying. Mom and I were the last ones to get there and so we all met up at Natalie's house and then we headed strait to Olive Garden for dinner. It was delicious! Then we went back to Natalie's and she gave us all a quick blogging lesson (which I'm finally putting to good use) and the we went to Sub-Zero for a little dessert. I had heard of this "fabulous" ice cream, but I had yet to taste it for myself. I got raspberry chocolate chunk, and I'll admit. . . it was fabulous.

On Saturday we did some shopping and then we made dinner at Sarah's house and made some cards. I brought my cricket and all my paper and supplies, and Natalie also brought her's, so between the two of us we had plenty to keep us busy while we watched a movie and relaxed.

I think this was the first time just the girls were able to spend a weekend together, at least that I can remember. It was really great! I forget how great my mom and sisters are when I don't get to see them for a long time. We laughed so much and had a great time together. I love them so much and I'm so blessed to have them in my life.

No comments: