Monday, August 6, 2012

Young Single Adults

What a crazy week!  Lots of stuff is going on for me it seems.  I've finally finished moving and have most of my things unpacked in my new house.  So far I love it!!!  I live in a cute little house with 3 other teachers.  I've only met one so far and she is great.  I think we will have a great year together.  Yesterday I attended the singles ward and it's great!  MUCH larger than the branch in Moab and everyone is super friendly and welcoming.  We had a great FHE tonight, we pulled weeds at the community garden and had pizza and I got to meet some new people and had a really great time.  Next week the ward is taking a trip to Lake Powell to go camping and boating. . . it's going to be awesome!  I can't wait to go get some sun and meet more great people!

1 comment:

Shaylee Rose said...

Dude...how cool would that be if you went the same week as our branch?!?! Lol! Glad you are gavin a good time! SO GLAD you updated your blog!