Thursday, December 2, 2010

Needing an Update

So Amy just told me that she has a blog and Skyler and they update them almost daily. Then she says: I looked up your blog and last time you updated it was. . . a year ago! Yes I know that I'm not the greatest at keeping it updated but I do what I can. Or maybe not really. Maybe I forgot that it had been that long since the last update. The last post was my New Year's resolutions for 2010 and I was thinking maybe I should just wait a few weeks and change the date to 2011 and just make this my blog for New Year's Resolutions. Maybe not. School has been very busy and quite the learning experience this semester, in a good way. I'm finally only 1 semester away from my bachelors degree. I can hardly wait! Life has been so uncertain in the last few months with school, boys, and everything in between. It has made me realize how much life can change in such a short time. There's only 2 days of school left this semester and then I start right away with student teaching the next day. Not much a break if you ask me. But I'm glad to get started sooner. . . that means I'll be done sooner. This was a pretty random post and is just a glimpse of what has sort of been going on. Hopefully I can do better at keeping this updated but it will be busy so I'm promising anything.

1 comment:

Amy and Dan Morris said...

valerie.. i'm so proud that i have inspired you in a way to write on your blog! its super cute too! peace nigga!